372 luxurious hotel suites, apartments and villas situated throughout the Resort
Tortuga Beach & Spa Resort
In the southeast of the island of Sal, only a few minutes from the colourful city of Santa María and Amilcar Cabral international airport
Tortuga Beach & Spa Resort is a luxury all Inclusive resort located overlooking a coral reef with rich sea life. The resort combines stunning tropical gardens, an eternal summer climate and first-class accommodation and facilities.
- Relaxation and fun right on the fabulous Algodoeiro beach with its white sand and turquoise waters
- Spectacular suites and villas with 3 or 4 bedrooms, garden and pool
- Magnificent pools (2 for adults and 2 for children) set in gardens
- Experience the YHI SPA, beauty treatments, wellbeing and health
- International and local cuisine
- Perfect destination for windsurfing, kitesurfing or scuba diving
- Ideal hotel for events with 2 meeting rooms with natural light for up to 200 people
The Tortuga Beach & Spa Resort also provides Wi-Fi internet, various pools for adults and children a gym; daytime activities for adults and a Kids’ Club for children from 5 to 12 years of age.
ENJOY CAPE VERDE AND ITS ETERNAL SUMMER
Sal Island Overview
Sal can best be described as a beach lover’s paradise and more! It is easy to see why Sal is Cape Verde’s most popular island for holidaymakers with white sandy beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see and sinking into the azure waters.
Sal successfully caters for many different kinds of holidamakers and not just the serious beach goers. With perfect year round sunshine you are guaranteed plenty of fun with great water sports, snorkelling, big game fishing, diving to explore the marine life around the coast with colorful fish, dolphins, turtle and even whale watching.
For those in search of something a little more unique there is a lot of history in the island’s once booming salt trade, (from which the island took it’s name), and if you head inland you will discover a vast barren landscape with amazing features.
If you are looking for a tropical paradise close to home than the Caribbean one thing’s guaranteed, your holiday on Sal will be a memorable one.